Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beth's wisdom. (A day with Beth:)

It was the BEST day! My friend Beth invited me over to her house to hang out. She is the most inspiring women I know. She has Breast cancer for the 2nd time and she deals with it with so much grace. She is also taking control of her life by eating raw foods. Because she wants to do everything she can to live healthy and fight cancer. Amazing she is! I spent the day eating and learning. She made all these yummy foods for me to try. She taught me so much.


She showed me this ice cream that is healthy for you:)

This is just a glimpse of the things I learned to use. Loved it!

I am still starting slow but I have decided that we are only going to have fresh fruit and fresh veggies. I started this thinking that my family would throw a royal fit BUT... they love it. They loved the fresh steamed spinch,broccili and carrots. Starting slow has worked out the best for our family. They love the smoothies and now the fresh veggies and fruit. Thanks Beth!!



No comments:

Post a Comment