Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mantaining is what I am.

For the last couple months I have been just maintaining myself. BUT I want more, I want a better way of living. I want to run faster and be healthier. So I am making a better workout for myself and now I am at the point where I need to change my eating habits so that they are helping me not hurting me. This is where I have been for a while now. This week I have made some goals that I am excited about. I want to learn more about nutrition and my overall well being. I want to get certified to be a nutritionist. I am in the process of finding the right school for me that will help me with that. Next I have been reading/researching food and the best way I can make work for me. I found so many things that have helped me. My favorite is this book that is inspiring. This is my next step. Read and learn:)


No comments:

Post a Comment